Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase.
The Sam Joseph Team can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
Sam Joseph has been the Number One agent in volume in the Glen Ridge and Montclair area for many years in addition to be one of the highest selling agents in South Orange. He has also been named the Number One agent at BHHS New Jersey Properties for 4 years in a row. Now that he has built his Team with outstanding agents who have proven to be knowledgeable about this market area and extremely professional dealing with clients, it would be a perfect choice for you to have The Sam Joseph Team represent you. This Team is definitely A Cut Above The Rest